Sunday, August 21, 2011

Help Wanted - Looking for Blog Help

I am looking for someone who has the time and ability to do weekly matchup posts for me. 

There a few main stores I would like to be able to be consistant with and provide weekly matchups.  I do it when I have them time but between my "real job" and the coupons...there are weeks when I miss out posting the matchups.

What's expected of you --- doing matchup for CVS, Rite Aid, Walgreens, WalMart, Target and Kmart.  Family Dollar and Dollar General would be nice too but not required. 

What I will do for you --- is send you One envelope a week with a set each of the current inserts.  Value is approx $60 a month and you will have more from using the coupons.

If you are interested, please email me at capriservices09 @ gmail (dot) com and we can go over the details.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment