Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Order Shipments

I am unable to access facebook from work so I am posting here for a current comment AND to make sure everyone understands that all orders ship on Mondays.  Orders paid for after 3pm on Mondays will then ship Tuesdays.

Wed & Thurs evenings I take time out for myself & family.  Fri/Sat & Sun if I am not out of town, I am home getting ready for Monday again.

IF I can start offering inserts again on the blog.....I will make sure this is clear and to remind all.  I like to try to be clear so that you know what to expect.  Like all businesses, there are some kinks to work out and I am trying my best. 

Please remember this is a part time "hobby".  I had opportunity to help others and make a couple dollars for my time spent.  Thanks and have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Kim, I think it's great what you do. Please don't let others discourage you. You cannot please everyone and those who you cannot please do not deserve your time.

    Leslie (Anne) Stephen

    ReplyDelete