Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New Pages Added

I have added two new Page Categories at the top of the blog - Save on Travel and Save on Kids/Baby.
(More Categories will be coming soon)

There are links grouped together for great saving opportunities and to help clear some clutter on the sidebar of the blog.  I will try to keep coupons and new hot deals on the blog posting page and the popular savings links on the side.

I am doing my best to make this a reader friendly blog, I hope you can find something useful here.

1 comment:

  1. I miss the category that went strait to insert previews. I often refer back to your blog to check past insert previews for a certain coupon before I go to my file and pull out the insert. When you had that option at the top of your blog it was really convenient for me!

    ReplyDelete