Monday, June 13, 2011

More about my vacation plans this month

I am SO excited to be getting away.  It has been 5 years since I have gone away for more than 3 days.

Friday the 24th I fly to Miami, spend two days in Key Largo at Father-In-Laws place.  We plan on got to Theatre at the Sea to swim with dolphins and just be Keyz Breezy. Then on Monday we drive up to Orlando.  Will stop at Daytona Beach on the way and head over and stay at Universal for 3 nights.  My daughter lives in Orlando and will be joining us....her place is small so we are having them visit us.  I can not wait to do Harry Potter world....I am such a geek.  LOL  I finally fly home on Thursday the 30th to just be home for one night then go to the country for 3 days...overnight canoe/camping trip. 

I will need a vacation from my vacation  LOL  whew! 

I am toning down the coupons for the rest of this month...not taking any new monthly customers until July and might not have Region 2 inserts for the rest of June.  Not sure yet.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my vacation plans and give you a heads up.  I will have my laptop with me and will be checking in.  My mom and other Dau will handle the papers for me.

Thanks and TTYL.

No comments:

Post a Comment