Monday, June 13, 2011

Monthly Deposit Accounts & Vacation

I will not be taking any new monthly accounts right now.  I will be away at the end of the month and while I am gone will have the current list taken care of.

After the July 4th Holiday - I will get back on track and can hopefully open up to new people.

Speaking of Vacation - I will be leaving the 24th for a week.  My monthly and standing order list will be uninterrupted.  I will be deciding this next week whether I will have the paypal button up for purchase or not.  I am trying to work it out with my mom to take care of things while I am away.  I will keep you informed.

I will not be getting Region 2 until July again...this will help mom keep things straight....

Any questions, please email me.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment