Friday, May 20, 2011

Unilever Inserts Announcement

I called the person I get papers from and have been told that the Unilever inserts are actually the Redplum inserts.  I dont have a picture of it to post right now but the preview is listed here  5/22 Redplum Weekly Insert Preview .  If you dont see a coupon your looking for, please remember that these inserts vary by region.

Thanks to those who emailed so that I was aware enough to find the answer ahead of time for others who had questions.

2 comments:

  1. Is there a way that we can be updated when the inserts are available and when they aren't? Thx: )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try - post when they are listed and then when (I find out) that they are sold out. I am always looking for ways to improve. Thanks for the suggestion.

    ReplyDelete