Wednesday, May 18, 2011

5/22 Inserts Listed for Pre-Sale PLUS New Options Listed

The buy it now links have been added for the 5/22 Inserts - I have 100 sets of each coming to me so it is first come first serve.  These have been selling out the past 2 weeks. 

I have also listed the 5/15 & 5/8 inserts that I had either left over (non payment) or received more.

I ALSO have created buttons for those wanting to be on the monthly deposit plan.  There are 3 price options depending on how many sets of each insert a week you want automatically shipped to you.  Once you purchase this option - email me your address to capriservices09 @ gmail (dot) com.  After this you will not buy from the blog as your inserts will automatically be shipped to you each week.  For those wanting to do this but not sure if the cost is worth it - try to get family or friends to split the cost with you.

Any questions - email me. 

Thanks,

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment