Sunday, March 13, 2011

Paybox Has Changed its Name to - Virtapay

Nothing else has changed....they still give signup bonuses for early bird users. Click onlink below for details and if you sign up under my referral, I will get the credit.  Thanks.


Why you should join today...
  • You start with $25 in your VirtaPay account and it's free.
  • VirtaPay will add up to $20 per day to your account for participating as we prepare to launch our new service.
  • You get $10 per person you refer to VirtaPay.
  • You'll be an EarlyBird user—before VirtaPay opens to the public.
  • You'll help shape the development of the best virtual currency and payment system ever designed for the Internet.
  • You could have hundreds or thousands of dollars in your account by the time we launch, without ever making a deposit!

7 comments:

  1. Prezado amigo, você sabe como faço para acessar paybox.me, pois com a mudança nada foi nos informado.
    renatorocha@globomail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear friend, you know how I can now access paybox.me, with no change was reported.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHEN ARE WE GOING TO USE THE MONEY IN OUR ACCOUNT?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont know...you have to read the blog and the site. It said a few months. Us Early bird users have to be patient but when they launch...we will have monies to use. And hopefully alot. I am keeping my fingers crossed that this is all what it says it will be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how to purchase items and from where?
    contact me @ memonvicky007@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vicky....like I have posted. This site is suppose to be similar to Paypal. It has not launched yet...it is still building up a customer base and giving rewards to those who sign up. Once it launches we are suppose to be able to use the balance we have accrued. You have to read the Virtapay site and blog for updates from them. I dont know anymore at this point.

    ReplyDelete