Thursday, February 17, 2011

Alternative to Paypal

I just learned of a new site called Paybox.me.

I just joined today so I can check it out...might try it out with my ebay sales first.

IF anyone reads this decides they want to try this services, please use my referrer link, it would be Greatly appreciated.

http://www.paybox.me/r/capriservices09

If anyone has already used this service, please post a comment about your experience and how you feel about it. Thanks.

EDITED TO SAY: Apparently this service has not launched yet. Right now if you join you get $25 credit plus $10 credit for every referral. Your considered an early bird customer and help with survey's in the designing of the site. I would suggest signing up, its free (no banking info needed at the moment) and let the dollars build up. When it does open to the public as a usable site, you could have monies built up. I have almost $170 in a week and barely did anything.

PLEASE DO NOT SEND PAYMENTS HERE YET.....NOT UNTIL I SAY ITS OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment