Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Upcoming P&G inserts

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be getting the P&G Inserts sometime right after Thanksgiving. There is also one more regular insert this month....the Smartsource (due on the 21st).

I will either need to hold the 11/21 SS until the P&G comes out OR hold the P&G until the first weekend in December. Please email me and let me know what you would like me to do.

I will not assume anything.....I need you to email me.

ALSO, I am looking into starting to get the GM inserts from another source. Two issues

1) I will have to charge 60cents per insert (handling fee). Using one coupon gets your money back, using two makes money. EDITED TO SAY: I am luckily able to charge my normal fees for these.

2) I will probably one be able to get one set per person. EDITED TO SAY: I have more than enough for your normal orders.

I need a count of who would like to have them IF I can get them....this will help me determine if it is worth it.

Thanks so much and IF I dont get to say it....Have a wonderful Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment